Eurosports 1

Eurosport 1 is a pan-European television sports network channel operated by Eurosport, a subsidiary of Discovery, Inc. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012,[1] and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company,[2] On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1’s remaining 49% stake in the venture.[3]

The channel is available in 73 countries, in 21 different languages providing viewers with European and international sporting events. Eurosport first launched on European satellites on 5 February 1989. On 13 November 2015 Eurosport changed the name of its main channel into Eurosport 1

There are many Events you can watch check out the prices here